Standings for the NHL Part 2

Where we're at now

With a little bit more than two weeks left in the regular season for the National Hockey League, it is time to take a look at each team's positions and if they have a shot for the Stanley Cup.

But before I go on, here is some helpful tips on how to read this.

This is my opinion on each team. I will give each team a rating from 1 to 10, and I will explain what I think about each team.

These standings are from this day (March 21) and their "current" standings. 



This week I will be discussing the Metropolitan Division.

Metropolitan Division


New York Islanders - 3/10

This team is working hard and I give them credit for that. But having a difference of -28 and being the last in their devision is pretty dang good.

New York Rangers - 2/10

The only reasons why I care for the Rangers are because they have some sick jerseys, and that I used to watch a t.v. show where one of the main characters played for them. 

Carolina Hurricanes - 3/10

They maintained a pretty even season. Having won and lost the same amount of games, they were just decent.

New Jersey Devils - 6/10

I have to give the Devils a 6/10 because of their cool name and how well they've played this season.

Philedelphia Flyers - 5/10

Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles for winning the Super Bowl. Apologies to the Flyers who won't make it to the playoffs.

Columbus Blue Jackets - 3/10

I'm kind of upset they have had a great season. If you're a Blue Jackets fan, I'm sorry.

Pittsburgh Penguins - 2/10

Penguins.

Washington Capitals - 6/10

The Capitals have had a great season, and I honestly can't wait to see how well they do in the post season. I'll be rooting for them.



That's it for the Metropolitan Division! Comment what you think, and I'll reply!


Question of the Week: Powerade or Gatorade for replenishing?



Ethan Dixon
16edixon@gmail.com

Comments