Standings for the NHL Part 3

Where we're at now

With a little bit more than two weeks left in the regular season for the National Hockey League, it is time to take a look at each team's positions and if they have a shot for the Stanley Cup.

But before I go on, here is some helpful tips on how to read this.

This is my opinion on each team. I will give each team a rating from 1 to 10, and I will explain what I think about each team.

These standings are from this day (March 21) and their "current" standings. 



This week I will be discussing the Central Division.

Central Division


Chicago Blackhawks - 10/10

Poor, poor, poor Blackhawks. This is the first time in 10 years that the Blackhawks will not make it to the playoffs. My team, gone. :(

St. Louis Blues - 3/10

I watched the Blues play against the Knights back in October. They played hard but eventually lost. Such as they're doing in my rankings list.

Dallas Stars - 4/10

The Stars to me are that team you always forget are a team.

Colorado Avalanche - 5/10

The Avalanche used to be my home team until the Knights showed up. They deserve to fight for the Wild Card.

Minnesota Wild - 6/10

Scratch the Stars being a forgettable team, it's actually the Wild.

Winnipeg Jets - 6/10

With one of the highest Goals For in the league, I'm proud of what they have accomplished this year.

Nashville Predators - 9/10

The Preds have had an amazing season. It's gonna be a shame to watch them lose against the Golden Knights. ;)



There ya have it. My opinions on the teams in the Central Division.

If you have any opinions please comment! I'll reply!


Question of the Week: Favorite Youtube video?



Ethan Dixon
16edixon@gmail.com

Comments