Standings for the NHL Part 4

Where we're at now

With a little bit more than two weeks left in the regular season for the National Hockey League, it is time to take a look at each team's positions and if they have a shot for the Stanley Cup.

But before I go on, here is some helpful tips on how to read this.

This is my opinion on each team. I will give each team a rating from 1 to 10, and I will explain what I think about each team.

These standings are from this day (March 21) and their "current" standings. 



This week I will be discussing the Pacific Division.

Pacific Division


Vancouver Canucks - 3/10

The Canucks allowed way too many Goals Against them this season. They had a decent offense this year, but it was the defense that got to them.

Arizona Coyotes - 1/10

Where do I even start? The Coyotes were behind the entire season. I felt so bad for them. Just recently they started getting better, but it's too late.

Edmonton Oilers - 2/10

The Oilers? Nah.

Calgary Flames - 5/10

I just watched the Flames lose 4-0 against the Knights and I laughed. They started out so well, but couldn't keep up the momentum.

Anaheim Ducks - 6/10

Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack!

Los Angeles Kings - 7/10

I've always had a feeling that I would be rating the LA Kings. They're a great team, but they aren't my team. 

San Jose Sharks - 5/10

I loved the part where Jaws won the Stanley Cup... oh wait.

Vegas Golden Knights - 10/10

Having been there first year, they broke so many records. If the Knights don't win the Cup I might cry.


Well, that is all the teams in the league. 

If you have opinions, please comment! I'll reply!


Question of the Week: How many NHL games have you been to?



Ethan Dixon
16edixon@gmail.com

Comments