Standings for the NHL Part 1

Where we're at now

With a little bit more than two weeks left in the regular season for the National Hockey League, it is time to take a look at each team's positions and if they have a shot for the Stanley Cup.

But before I go on, here is some helpful tips on how to read this.

This is my opinion on each team. I will give each team a rating from 1 to 10, and I will explain what I think about each team.

These standings are from this day (March 21) and their "current" standings

This week I will be discussing the Atlantic Division.

Eastern Conference

Buffalo Sabres - 1/10

The Sabres are currently the lowest in their division, and the league. There is no chance they can recover, but they can try to win at least one of their last five games.

Ottawa Senators - 3/10

The Senators are just barely behind the Canadiens. They cannot make it to the playoffs, but I believe they will push ahead to rank higher than the Canadiens.

Montreal Canadiens - 3/10

Are the Canadiens even a team or are they just the name of people who live in Montreal?

Detroit Red Wings - 4/10

The Red Wings, to me, have always been my least favorite team. Unfortunately they played well this season. Though still, no chance for playoffs.

Florida Panthers - 7/10

With only a limited amount of games left, they can't push past the Maple Leafs, but at least they are confident in who they are.

Toronto Maple Leafs - 6/10

I'm proud of the Maple Leafs. They did what I didn't think could do this year and had a great season.

Boston Bruins - 6/10

With such an amazing season, I'm kind of upset they won't be able to go far in the playoffs (my prediction.) They worked hard, but I know it won't last.

Tampa Bay Lightning - 9/10

Clinching the playoffs, I can't assume whether they'll make the playoffs or not, because they already have. They definitely deserved making it to the playoffs.

Comments